This workshop is designed to raise your adaptability and mental resilience, elevate your ability to deal with change powerfully and enable you to turn challenge into opportunity on a real time basis.
At the end of the workshop you will have:
- Developed your mental resilience and ability to deal with personal and professional challenges
- Developed your mental agility and ability to alter your perspective on a real time basis
- Learnt a practical framework to improve and elevate your AQ continually
- Learnt methodologies to reduce overwhelm and stress in fast changing environments
- Developed appreciation for the challenges in life and how these enable us to develop and grow
- Discovered how you relate to what you do and determine how you can engineer your life towards greater fulfilment
How developing your AQ will benefit you:
Benefits to your personal life
- Ability to overcome personal challenges more quickly
- Reduced volatility in the face of challenge and change
- Relief from previous negative events
- Deeper understanding of your relationship with your actions
Benefits to your professional life
- Ability to transcend challenging situations with greater focus
- Ability to cope powerfully and effectively with change, stress and pressure
- Ability to make bolder leadership decisions
- Increased appetite for taking on stretch challenges
- AQ stands for adaptability quotient - the ability to deal with adversity, or in other words our mental resilience and ability to deal with change
- According to the Harvard Business Review, we live in an era of risk and instability more than ever before, and we have to adapt quickly to new pressures and circumstances, therefore, the only certainty is that change is constant and rapid
- An individual’s ability to cope with change, adversity and challenge is fundamental to their performance in work and well-being across life
- Unless we develop our mental resilience, life can become overwhelming and we can suffer from higher levels of stress and anxiety
- Higher levels of AQ means individuals have greater levels of agility to reach targets in their role, which directly contribute to the growth of the company
- How to develop our AQ is not something we are taught at any point during our formal education, but it can be learnt
"iDiscover's workshop had a lasting and tangible positive impact on our people and our company. The structured nature and intelligent processes mean that we received a huge amount of value in one day, but most importantly as management and within teams, we continue to use and refer back to the methodologies on a regular basis."
"Normally, "soft skills" can be hard to measure, but each individual who took part could continue to use the tools taught going forward in a practical way."
- Private Equity Fund
"We are now of the opinion that developing self awareness is crucial to a well functioning workplace. When people develop the ability to not only deal with challenges, but choose to take them on, we see their effectiveness and performance dramatically increase.
As a team we now operate in much more effective way, it is noticeable. It was also a real bonding experience for our team and it has shifted the way in which we related to each other for the better."
iDiscover 360 uses a unique set of methodologies to deliver cutting-edge personal and professional development programmes.
We specialise in enabling individuals and teams optimise their human potential through interactive workshops and coaching. We teach the theory and practice of building emotional intelligence, mental resilience, self awareness and leadership for the 21st century.